A number of complications such as herniated discs, bulging discs, pinched nerves, degenerative disc disease, sciatica and more can arise when your spine asserts pressure on your discs. There are various factors that can cause your spine to apply pressure to your discs including poor posture, repetitive stress, poor body mechanics and severe injury.
Chronic pains can be a cause of constant disturbance that can remarkably hamper the normal flow of your life. Spinal decompression can lead to a number of nagging pains including severe neck pain and sciatica. Sciatica pain can attack in different ways. While in its less severe form, it can be occasional and disturbing, in its most intense form, it is constant and incapacitating.
Some of the significant symptoms accompanying sciatica pain include:
• Constant and irritating pain occurring only on one side of the leg or buttock.
• Pain getting worse while sitting.
• Pain that accompanies a burning or tingling sensation flowing down the leg.
• The sensation of numbness or weakness in the leg or foot, and also having difficulty moving them.
Although these are common sciatica symptoms, they may largely differ from person to person depending on the conditions causing sciatica, the location of the pain and its severity.
If you are looking for an effective and long-term remedy for sciatica, chiropractic treatment can be one of the best options. Chiropractic approach aims at treating your problem from the root and healing it on a permanent basis.
Neck pain is another nagging issue that can sometimes be severe enough to restrict your mobility and normal lifestyle. Chiropractic treatment can be extremely beneficial even for severe and chronic neck pain near you.
Here are the basic steps followed here at Calvanese Chiropractic to relieve you from severe pains:
- When you first visit Calvanese Chiropractic to recover from chronic pains, we need to know everything about your health. We will ask necessary questions about your medical history and health-related issues, and also conduct a series of tests, both neurological and orthopedic, to detect the accurate cause of the pain.
- Once we obtain adequate information about your pain-related problems and other health-related issues, we determine whether chiropractic is the right option for you. We might also refer you to some other healthcare specialists in case they think that you cannot be appropriately benefited from chiropractic treatment.
- We follow the care phases involves chiropractic treatment appropriately and effectively to provide you with the safest and the most long-term remedy for your pain. Whether you are suffering from sciatica or neck pain, chiropractic treatment has been able to help countless people to overcome chronic and severe pains.
Don’t be defeated by the intensity of body pains. Don’t let your pains keep you from leading a normal and happy life. It is high time that you visit us Calvanese Chiropractic for a consultation and appointment for you to have a safe and longstanding remedy for severe pains including neck pain and sciatica.