Chiropractic Massage Therapy
Chiropractic Massage Therapy is an effective treatment we utilize at Trauma Associates of Florida. The massage is usually done before other traditional Chiropractic Treatments and adjustments to make them more effective and long lasting due to the potential of the body resisting the adjustments because of stiffness or being sore. When it becomes relaxed through massage, it allows our Chiropractors to more easily realign your body. Chiropractic Massage Treatment is useful for treating people that are physically and mentally stressed.
The massage when used with Chiropractic treatments, is highly effective in the treatment of:
- Sports injuries
- Work Accidents
- Muscle discomfort
- Assisting in Chiropractic Treatments
- Auto Accident injuries
Trauma Associates of Florida offers a unique and personalized approach to chiropractic, massage therapy. Unlike conventional medicine, chiropractic care provided at our clinic emphasizes on improving your health and providing pain relief from various ailments including neck and back pain, auto accidents, sports injuries, headaches and much more.
Dr. John Calvanese is a certified chiropractor and together with other highly qualified chiropractors provides quality services to South Florida residents. Dr. Calvanese has done chiropractic massage therapy services for the last 30 years, and patients can obtain the following services from Trauma Associates of Florida clinic:
- A Variety of Treatments: We offer a developed and comprehensive technique with modern equipment including electric muscle stimulation, laser, and other tools. Also, appropriate exercise is tailored for individual ailments and demands.
- Personalized Therapy: Our doctors will offer you a thorough assessment and prescribe a customized plan to suit your needs. Such may include manual therapy, chiropractic adjustment, massage and functional exercises as may be appropriate for your condition.
Our aim is to ensure you achieve sound health.
At Trauma Associates of Florida clinic, your health matters a lot to us; our clinically oriented chiropractic massage therapy combined with healthy nutrition and functional exercises is the ideal format that we offer patients to care for their health on a personal level.
Making Wellness for Every Individual a Priority.
Trauma Associates of Florida’s chiropractors perform muscle and skeletal alignment through various therapies. Patients gradually experience relief from different ailments as treatment continues. We ensure that all your body components receive proper alignment and balance so that you may experience optimal health and enjoy a better quality of life.
All our treatments are highly crafted to suit individual needs and to ensure a complete healing process. Our chiropractors also offer counseling to patients on diet, nutrition and exercise to patients to help them achieve a lifestyle modification for their general well being.
What we offer:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Performing joint manipulation to restore joints and cure inflammation and reduce pain.
• Massage Therapy: Chiropractic Massage Therapy is very useful for sports injuries, headaches, muscle discomfort, stress and other ailments. Our chiropractors will align your body with relaxation using massage therapy.
• Decompression Traction: A type of therapy that utilizes manual and motorized traction and decompression techniques to relieve neck and back pain.
• Electrotherapy: Electrodes are placed on affected areas send electric pulses to targeted body areas to reduce inflammation and relieve muscle pain.
• Ultrasound: Therapeutic ultra-waves deliver deep heat to joints with muscle pain to reduce swelling, pain and stiffness.
• Cold laser: Cold laser therapy uses a multi-radiance system to treat a variety of musculoskeletal injuries. The laser treatment stimulates natural healing.
• Rehabilitative exercises: Functional exercises in conjunction with other treatments offers the body complete relief and a path to healing from body aches, and joint pains.
Are you suffering from any illness and you need our services? For any chiropractic services feel free to contact us with your queries. Alternatively, you can schedule an appointment to get an assessment and advice on how we can help you. You can count on Calvanese clinic for our services.