Good posture can prevent problems such as a back injury, or nerve damage. Having good posture will reduce stress on the bones and minimize any chances of deformities and pain. Chiropractic care can help improve your posture and a chiropractor can do a variety of treatments to support good posture. Also, chiropractic care is commonly utilized to treat nerves, muscles, bones complaints. This can be back pain, neck pain, pain in the joints of the arms or legs, and headaches too.
There are several ways to receive help:
• Chiropractic Adjustment or Spinal Manipulation. This is when a chiropractor will come in and use his or her hands or maybe a small tool to apply quick pressure to a spinal joint. The goal of the chiropractic adjustment is to enhance the motion and boost the person’s body’s physical function.
• Chiropractic Exercises. Chiropractors will assign selective exercises to treat pain. The selective exercises help by strengthening the back, neck, and other possible places where the problem has occurred. The selective exercises can help lessen the pain, prevent any potential muscle deterioration, promote joint health, boost more strength, stabilize the range of motion, and protect against new or recurring injuries.
• Chiropractic Stretches. This is when the chiropractor assigns specific stretches to keep flexibility in the muscles, reduces the chances of coming back, and boost mobility as well. The chiropractor will monitor the individual if it’s necessary.
• Ice and Heat Therapy. Ice and heat serve different purposes to treat the pain. Ice therapy is used to reduce swelling and help control pain right after an injury occurred. Heat therapy is used to relax the muscles, increase circulation, and provide relief to chronic pain.
• Trigger Point Therapy. This is when an individual has pain only in a specific area. This therapy will increase blood flow and relieve the pain.
• Cold Laser Therapy. This is when an individual will come in and the cold laser (painless) will go to the affected area. Cold laser therapy will reduce the tension. Also, cold laser therapy will enhance the speed and strength of tissue repair and decrease any swelling and pain dramatically.
• Chiropractic Electrotherapy. The goal of this procedure is to decrease inflammation, diminish muscle spasms and to ease back and muscle pain.
• Spinal Traction. This is designed for the spine and will separate each vertebrae calmly. The end results will be disc decompression, minimum nerve root pressure, and reduce future pain.
Each treatment varies for each individual, the individual will need to seek a chiropractor for assistance. Please contact Trauma Associates of Florida for a consultation and to schedule an appointment. Trauma Associates of Florida treat a wide range of pain, from, bulging disc, car accidents, neck pain, sports related injuries, and so much more. Trauma Associates of Florida have been in business for over 30 years, and is well respected.
Call Us: 954-742-7882